Ram Not Eating Much?

Cheers :good:
How does octozin work, it's a tablet? do they eat it? :unsure:

I'm due a trip to my maidenhead aquatics soon so i'll have a look for that too, thanks :good:

I try not to go to the LFS as much now because i've no room for more tanks/fish :lol:

octozin is a tablet based medication , which you dissolve in a little tank water then add to the tank . i think id be inclined to try the garlic brineshrimp idea 1st tho as it could equally liely just be a fussy so and so . generally its best not to use meds unless your pretty sure of the problem .

I did have a few fish die of what i'm pretty sure was internal parasites (skinny, fussy eaters, white stringy poo) about 7months ago.
Then everything has been fine since, the ram is new to the tank though.

I have ordered some octozin, i'll prob hold off using it for a little while to try make sure it is internal parasites.
unless you recommend i use it due to my past problems?

So confused :unsure:

- Garlic brineshrimp will be a while anyway as i cant get to the LFS for a good 2week.

the symptoms you describe your last fish dying from are certainly indicative of internal parasites . the octozin certainly isnt going to harm any fish . in the meantime you can just use some normal cloves of garlic. crush them up into a little water so youre making like a watery garlic purae , soak some food in that and try feeding it to the fish .

Thanks mate :good:
I'm now about 90% sure the ram has internal parasites and will be treating once the octozin arrives. B-)

Most reactions

Back