chrisrm

Fish Addict
Reaction score
as title

was rescued from friends tank but cant keep due to stocking

collection only

pic

and heres him in the bag (not looking happy) pic

id have him if you could post him, ive a female all on her own looking lost too, and ive room for another, i know i could get another ram for the price of posting, but he needs a good home and ive room for him, di

nobody want him?

hes gonna have to go to the lfs as the tank he is in is too small for him an id rather he went to a nicer bplace than somewhere like pets at home!!

Ok..

A) If you'll post I'll take him in a shot!

B) Pets at home take fish in??? :blink:

i work in plymouth so can drop off there or any where along a38!

Hey Chrisrm,

Just noticed this thread, I don't think the firemouth will fit in very well but I can definitely take this guy off your hands, if he/she? is still available. I have 1 lonely ram in my tank at the moment. Am I right in thinking this is a Bolivian ram? Any idea on the sex and size?

Cheers
James

James
From the pic, definitely a Bolivian Ram :D
Martin

Hey Chrisrm,

Just noticed this thread, I don't think the firemouth will fit in very well but I can definitely take this guy off your hands, if he/she? is still available. I have 1 lonely ram in my tank at the moment. Am I right in thinking this is a Bolivian ram? Any idea on the sex and size?

Cheers
James
i think its a male not 100% its only an inch or so but hes yours if you want him just pm me your address and well arange a time and day

Ram has settled in very nicely. Thanks a lot, let your friend know he is doing ok.

James

Most reactions

Back