Raising Zebra Danio Fry

testingtesting123

Reaction score
I am having some success breeding zebra danios with a tank separator - the adults have plenty of room to move about, and fertilised eggs drop through to a safe area for them to hatch and grow.
As I'm new to breeding egglayers I don't know how fast they grow, I am wondering at what age the growing fry in the tank will start to eat the new eggs dropping through? And what age will they get too big to be eaten by the adult danios?

ive bred these alot. but cant tell you the times excactly. the fry are tiny and grow not that quickly. i do know though that i put the first baby danio back with the adults after like 7 weeks.

i would like to try my hand at breeding these but think my 6 are all male. if youve had some sucess would you consider posting females?
thanks

I am having some success breeding zebra danios with a tank separator - the adults have plenty of room to move about, and fertilised eggs drop through to a safe area for them to hatch and grow.
As I'm new to breeding egglayers I don't know how fast they grow, I am wondering at what age the growing fry in the tank will start to eat the new eggs dropping through? And what age will they get too big to be eaten by the adult danios?
hey i dont know if its illegal over there but in the u.s. it is illegal to breed and sell glo fish { a.k.a. man made zebra danios} just telling you to be safe. l.o.l.

Most reactions

Back