Rainbow Shark :d

chob

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
after a long 2 days of staying hidden in the shipwreck, he finally came out. however hes been stuck there for the last day with my female dwarf gourami, who can only swim for a few seconds without having to rest .. is she dying ? :'(

also the shark can lie next to beano (albino cory) however flares and chases any fish that come near it, especially the guppies :( can any 1 give me any advice how to make it more social with the other fish ?

The rainbow shark will never be social with your other fish. It is not in it's nature. As it matures it will only continue to become less 'social', eventually becoming very aggressive.
These problems will be escalated due to the small size of the tank in comparison to the fish.

I had 2 a while back. Had to get rid of 1 because one was being bullied by the other. All was fine, then the One I had left started bullying my BGK so I got rid of it. After that it was PEACE in my tank.
These fish do not seem to social, I will not be getting another anytime soon :lol:

Most reactions

Back