Rainbow Cichlid Eggs

saboy I got another tank today, 18"x10"x10" so 8g to use for them i know it's not perfect for all of them but it'll do for now, the 3.5g is going to be used for my killi fry who should hatch tuesday or wednesday after they are put in water.

:good:

Picture47.jpg

Another pot more than half the way round covered in eggs :D

But I hope someone wants these or i'm screwed lol.

:good:

The rainbow cichlid fry -

Picture62.jpg

Picture63.jpg

Picture64.jpg

My killi fry -

Look by the moss ball and you will see both of them.
Picture49.jpg

And some of my new planted 3.5g tank layout -

Picture55.jpg

Picture54.jpg

Am I right in saying that you have three batches now ? geees

also are there only a couple fry in that tank ? did only a few hatch ?

I wouldnt mind taking some off you when they are ready to go. I will have to think about it whent he time comes

Something was up with my water and two batches didn't hatch and i lost abotu 200-400 fry on the batch that hatched, i'm left with 12 :/ they have a 8g tank ATM with lot's of floating amazon frogbit, water lettuce, riccia and salvinia.

No pics yet but they seem to like mugging snails, they hunt them down as a pack lol. I'll see what i can do on the pics for you though.

Will try and take a few tomorrow as I can't be bother to turn lights back on now.

Well I tried :blush:

Fry tank -
Picture118.jpg

Blurry pics of fry -
Picture123.jpg

Picture122.jpg

And for anyone interested my 3.5g planted -
Picture110.jpg

Also first pic of my 90g, excuse phone camera quality -
21-08-06_2218.jpg

i love both your 90 and 3.5 jayjay,they look great and arent the fry getting big :wub:

Stylish aren't they bp :lol:

Hel ty, the fry are just over 1cm now. Need to get some killi pics up as they are colouring up now and are about 2cm.

Oh jayjay very nice pics !!! The nursery is look very busy now. Send me a little fry in a little tank with a nice bow on it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :hey:

MJ, not as good as my bichir drawing though :D Your fish would kill them though :lol:

Most reactions

Back