Rabbut's Full Discus Set-up/break-down Sold

OK Typhoon for now I'll keep being open to offers until you say you'll take them for definite :good:

How big is the tank? One lone 405 is going to struggle with 8 Discus, as one was really struggling with 6 when I first set-up the tank. Obviously, with 4 heavy feeds a day, that waste level will kill the flow of even good filters sooner than you'd expect. Unless this is a 55g tall, I'd still strongly advise you to pick-up a second filter, even if it is just a large internal like a Fluval U4/4+ or equivalent :nod:

For mature media, sponge would be easy enough to fit, and bio-balls are a good media also. With externals, you have a lot of flexibility as regards to media :nod: Ideally, I'd like replacements for whatever you take, as the filter I take the media from isn't going to be sell-able really without a full set of media... Both can be collected cheaply, or I can supply the replacements if you take all the Discus in the end :nod:

emsvaughan, the courier has been contacted re-delivery costs, so I'll get back to you on that as soon as I know what it will cost :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

any quote on delivery cost of the tank to london???

That quote was also requested in the E-mail BlackWidow, as was Beachy's quote. Same as for emsvaughan, I'll send you a PM when I have the costs involved, to let you know the quote is in the thread :nod:

That quote was also requested in the E-mail BlackWidow, as was Beachy's quote. Same as for emsvaughan, I'll send you a PM when I have the costs involved, to let you know the quote is in the thread :nod:
kk mate ;)

take me off the list for the discus mate, but if you have anything at all left over when youve finished breaking down and selling then drop me a PM im still very intrested in the L66's but not yet obviously, i do understand what you say about blips etc ive had alot of tanks,but these will be my first discus and i want everything to run smoothly haha and i dont want to rush the tank.

Do external filters use alot of electric lol? my 405 is on my rio 400 and i was going to use two but i didnt no?

Hi, sorry rabbut but after talking with my parents I'm 99% sure that I can't take it...(just spent £140 on new cloths and stuff for 6th form), howeger l I would be very interested in the piece of wood you have in the tank along with some of the Nympheya tiger lotus, if your willing to sell them. Possibly might be able to take a external.

OK brad.a, thanks for letting me know :good: Collage can be expencive can't it :lol: Good luck with your course.

Those of you waiting on Quotes will be dissapointed to know the curriers haven't e-mailed a reply to me yet about prices :sad: If there is still no reply by tomorrow evening when I get home from work, I'll ring them first thing on Wednesday to speak to a real person and get a quote that way... :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

Hi have you considered selling the wood and plants seperatly? Or does someone already have dibs, on them? :)

I would happly sell them separately, and nobody has dibbs on them... Come to think of it, I didn't even think of selling them :p If you would like them, make me an offer ;)

hi rabbut i have been thinking and i want the 18 sterbai either way with or with out the l66 , please could you sort me out a price for postage to birmingham also could you pm me you postcode so i can work out how far you are from me in case i can collect , cheers

jagz

Hi,are any of the plants for sale?

Thanks
Ian

OK Jagz, postage on them will be £15.57 for 18 Corrydorus Sterbai via guarrenteed next day before 9:00AM delivery (my prefered option, as I have no Oxygen Cylinders to fill the bags with...), or £8.32 via next day before 13:00 guarrenteed (though the latter option would be at your own risk, as that's longer than I'd be happy leaving them in the bags for...) I'll fire off that PM with my Postcode now ;)

Fats, yes, I'll be offering all the plants for sale. If you see some you like, feel free to make an offer :good:

All the best
Rabbut

OK Jagz, postage on them will be £15.57 for 18 Corrydorus Sterbai via guarrenteed next day before 9:00AM delivery (my prefered option, as I have no Oxygen Cylinders to fill the bags with...), or £8.32 via next day before 13:00 guarrenteed (though the latter option would be at your own risk, as that's longer than I'd be happy leaving them in the bags for...) I'll fire off that PM with my Postcode now ;)

Fats, yes, I'll be offering all the plants for sale. If you see some you like, feel free to make an offer :good:

All the best
Rabbut

Pm sent :good:

jagz you wanna go halfs?? on the serbai

really want discus 2 and 4 still lol

Most reactions

Back