R.i.p

tank212

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I don't post often but I figure I would dedicate this post to a special betta of mine.
My first ever venture off from petstore veiltails, a red male plakat from wuv has just passed this morning. He was a little over a year and was looking a little rough these past few days and jumped out of his bowl last night while I was sleeping. I awoke to him barely alive. I put him back in his bowl where he didn't last longer than an hour. I don't know why he jumped, he's never done it before nor has any other of my male bettas. I never thought that I would be that attached as I was to that little guy. It is hard to tell how bettas are feeling but I hope he enjoyed the short life he had on this earth and hope he is in a better place.
:rip: little buddy

He's doing great still a pig when it comes to feeding time :lol:. His color has improved alot so has his finnage he looks really nice. I wish I could breed him but he is incredibly lazy. I really like his coloring the marble red and beigish-white. I wish I had more that looked like him. Whats really neat is his pectoral fin is solid red and it's tipped with a pure white the tip actually extends a couple cm from the red.

Aww I’m sorry tank. It’s always hard to lose such a special pet. I’m sure he had a happy life with you though. May he RIP. :-(

Most reactions

Back