Quick Sale Needed

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
Livestock: malawi cichlids
Quantity for sale: 19
Reason for Sale: moving , tank will be out of comission for a few weeks
Delivery or Collection: collection prefered caqn deliver within reason for fuel costs
Sales price: bargain £60 the lot
Postage & Packaging:n/a
pics here
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/351463-100-ukg-malawi-madness/
and here
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/364946-a-few-then-and-now-pics/

moving means that my plans for the tank need to be changed slightly i need to sell all my fish and QUICK get the keys friday and move soon after altho the amount of decorating etc means that the tank will be broken down for 2 or 3 weeks and that means the fish have to go and then start again once the tank is back up and running .

3 hap sp.44 2f 1m
4 aulonocara usisya 1 m 3 f
pair aulonocara malauna
pair A. sunset
pair A' jacobfreibergi eureka colour
6 yellow labs

as i need these gone quickly bargain price £60 the lot , collection from colchester essex prefered but can deliver within reason for fuel costs

Hello mate, I must say i am very temped by this,, i keep malawi's aswell as tropical.. i love my malawis more though lol
where did you get your fish from if you don't mind me asking
many thanx
Ben
:D

they came from here
http://www.tonysafricancichlids.co.uk/

i bought them in january for considerably more than the asking price , ive priced them so cheap simply because time is against me .

Cool thanx, a good source then! :D

when do you need them collected at latest? i'm not to far,, Puckeridge, just other side of Stanstead airport on a120

also are they all fully grown?

really would like to take these guys off ya hands for my tanks, just need to work out best way of mixing them in with my malawis
as 19 full size haps is a bit hit on a filter at one go,

thanx again
Ben
;D

i really could do with them gone by saturday .

the jacobfreibergi,malauna and sunset are fully grown , the sp.44 male is a touch under 4" the female sp.44 are a bit smaller . the usisya are still quite young , around 3" the male is just starting to colour up . the yellow labs range from around 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 " .

the female malauna could really use a spell in isolation , shes disease free but shes been getting relentlessly hounded by the male and is a little bit beat up from all the chasing . but its nothing that a spell in a quiet tank cant fix .

the dominant male lab is showing some real potential hes got some real good colour on him .

Hey again, is that gone by Saturday, or could i come collect saturday morning?
thanx for all the info on sizes!

thanx again
Ben

Mark I really wish I lived closer because I would love to have been able to add the usisya, yellow labs and the sp.44`s to my lot :X

I`m sure anyone who has the fish from you will be as chuffed with them as I am with mine :good: :good:

Would you sell just the yellow labs and where in colchester are you.
Im at the hythe

ben , yes you could collect any time saturday , are you interested in taking the lot?

lisa if you lived closer id let you have the male malauna to replace the 1 you lost :sad:

michael id reather sell them all together , but if thats not possible and ben doesnt have the labs il sort out a price with you .

There just no way i could home them all infortunatly.
When could i know cos i would come get them tonight if u wanted and arnt to far away.

Awesome! I will come Saturday and collect the lot if thats ok please!
Sent you a pm.
:good:

michael where are you based? hythe in Kent or is that some place i don't know,,
Only asking as i have 5 mixed bloodline yellow labs i'm selling, which i intend to replace with these ones
if thats of any interest to you

cheers
Ben

Hey mate, thanx so much for the fish all settling in nicely with my crew,. :good:
top job nice one thank you so much!
:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Most reactions

Back