Questions:

Slight adjustment to my ideas:

The overflow at the back will be 6" long x 2.5" wide x 18" height. If this hangs over the back of the stand with no support underneath will it be ok? will i need some level of support? Will a durso standpipe fit in this? I think it will, but jsut need a littl bit of backup :D!

It'll be attached to the tank (eg the tank will extend 2.5" for a 6" block at the back of the tank). So internal and it's glass.

Slight adjustment to my ideas:

The overflow at the back will be 6" long x 2.5" wide x 18" height. If this hangs over the back of the stand with no support underneath will it be ok? will i need some level of support? Will a durso standpipe fit in this? I think it will, but jsut need a littl bit of backup :D!

It'll be attached to the tank (eg the tank will extend 2.5" for a 6" block at the back of the tank). So internal and it's glass.

EDIT- pic added:

The lighter grey is the overflow.
overflow.jpg

How is the water going to get into the rear compartment? Are you going to drill the tank yourself for the durso or get someone else to do it for you?

It'll be an overflow chamber. I might drill it myself or get the glass manufacturers to drill it will they're cutting it.

Another question too: Are reef bones and oean rock the same thing??

Most reactions

Back