Question

Cat

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Has this forum always been called ''fishforums'' ?

Been looking at this site were you can trace old forums,I put this one in it only went back to february 2003,I know its been going longer ,did it have another url?

The way back machine

You can put in any website and go back into its archives :nod:

You joined 17th January William ,that 2nd link goes back the furthest to july,August 2002 .

Lol 155 registered members most users online 13 :eek: I think its improved slightly lol :thumbs:

Only a few names i recognise.

SticklebackRcool? Was a mod is he ,or she still a mod using another name.

I couldn't get the first few months to show up ,could look from october 2002,it as changed alot.

I knew Rose was here from the start ,I see Great Lakes and Dragonslair names to.

I like looking back at how things used to be.

Thanx for those Links William :nod:

when im bored on the boards i dig up stuff and find out some interesting stuff,like there have been loads of other mods that have stepped down because they couldnt do it(time wise),fun stuff digging up :)

it wasnt too long ago that this was fish.orbust.net wasnt it?

DD

Not quite sure what happened to SticklebackRcool, he changed his name to StiX for a while on the forums, before permanently vanishing, he still comes on my msn every now and again, next time i see him i'll ask and get back to you, he may moderate some other site though, he's probably still out there somewhere, me and him went way back to another forum, and I was the one who gave him the plans which enabled him to catch his sticklebacks in the first place :) Last I heard school was taking its toll.

D_D it was fish.orbust up until October I think.

I remember the fishorbust thing, cause the one day I typed it in and it stopped working. I freaked out and had to use google.... :rolleyes:

I admit, I panicked... and I wasn't even as bad about my addiction back then...

Most reactions

Back