Question

White Whale

Granola bar gone bad....
Reaction score
Whatever happens to those bettas that are unsold? Are they left in that pint-sized jar until they die off? I shudder at the thought, but I would like to know. Tenx.

Sadly, I think they probably do. However, the Wal-Mart I go to marks them down (on VERY rare occassion). That's how I got Eptun and Rooibos. They were both 50 cents, but had been there for about three to four months and where half dead. Like it said in my sig, Eptun was very pale green and white, and Rooibos was suffering from horrible fin rot.

Someone could start a betta rescue...buying ill bettas...one's that have been there forever...nurse them back to health, and then find them good homes...I better stop thinking about this, or I might make it a reality. :lol: :lol: :huh: :no: :lol:

I've never seen a marked down betta. I can't pass up a bargain, so if I had I would have gotten one sooner. :lol:

lol Inchworm :lol:

I also get whip lash when I see clearance signs but I've never seen a marked down betta :lol:

I don't think they last too long in the shops anyway itty bitty, I believe they quickly become depressed / ill and die :(

wuvmybetta said:
I also get whip lash when I see clearance signs but I've never seen a marked down betta :lol:
:lol: About the whip lash when seeing clearance signs! :lol: I'm the same way! Never seen a marked-down Betta either...They all are gone before too long. In a town of 8000 they have a surprisingly easy time getting rid of all the Bettas.

Pamela
aka Lizard

lizard said:
wuvmybetta said:
:lol: About the whip lash when seeing clearance signs! :lol: I'm the same way!
:lol: lizard and wuvmybetta :lol:

If you like bargains, listen to what I just found. One of the lfs that I go to is getting rid of a row of tanks. I have a deposit on 4 - 20 gallon used tanks with glass covers and two heaters. Total cost= $46 :lol: :D :lol: I hope to have them by the end of the week! :)

_____
Yeah, just what I need--tanks that I have no room for! :lol: :hyper: :lol:

Most reactions

Back