Question On Used Heaters, And Possible Crack In 55 Gallon Tank

LOL!!! That's funny. I live by myself (not exactly sure if I'm single or not....long story with the guy...lol), with my "fur kids" and now I can say "finned" kids as well. Lol. I need a nice space away from my 2 dogs and 4 cats while I work on the tank. I don't  want them getting into any kind of stain that I use on it or for the tank part the silicone while it is curing. It won't stay in there though. I'm going to rearrange my living room for that. I've got my 10 and 20 gallons in here now... :) But I understand having a seperate room! At least for the cats! I got 4 of those and 2 dogs. And a horse....he's not house trained so has to stay outside ;). Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the tank sometime probably in the Freshwater Journal to start with. Maybe will add it to the Planted Tank journal later....So keep an eye out for it!
  Kristen

Actually, it's probably more for the birds, lol! An eclectus, moluccan cockatoo, and severe macaw. They can get LOUD! Especially when the eclectus and severe macaw decide to play "who can scream the loudest" and just go back and forth between each other!

GOTTA have a door to put between us, then!

I'm doing an offline journal for my zebra plecos, to be moved online later. It's probably going to take a year or more for them to be ready to breed anyway, and I'm likely to forget WHERE I had a journal posted in the meantime, so it's best to keep it offline for now.

Most reactions

Back