**Question of the week** | What is your favorite fish that you own?

Nice, roughly how old are they. I have what I think is a male. Curious to know what his colours will end up like.
Only had them just over a week.

Where one goes the other follows protective.
 
Only had them just over a week.

Where one goes the other follows protective.
Mine must still be really young. He was very small when I got him with only a stripe through his eye and spot behind the gills. Hope he gets more blue as his yellow is now coming through.
 
my one little silvertip, she so sweet but is being very nipped at by my bloodfins, I don't wanna take her out bc I don't want her to be lonely ):
 
my one little silvertip, she so sweet but is being very nipped at by my bloodfins, I don't wanna take her out bc I don't want her to be lonely ):
How many blood fins and how many silver tips do you have? Increasing their school size may help with the nippiness!
 
How many blood fins and how many silver tips do you have? Increasing their school size may help with the nippiness!
yep ik (: I currently have 3 bloodfins and 2 Silvertips (I had 3 silvertip, one died) an I'm getting 6-8 more for my 47 gallon (probably getting them this weekend :lol: :fish:)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top