LadyMinion

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday we visited a couple of lfs and picked up this little girl:

gfull.jpg

ghead.jpg

Isn't she pretty! :wub:

snowyangel said:
Wow she's a beaut ladyminion! How big she gonna grow? You must have alot of tanks cuz i swear you buy a fish every week, lol.
She's about full grown now. Adult size is about 6 inches.

And believe it or not, we've actually been quite conservative when it comes to buying fish lately. :D

When will we get to see pictures of all the tanks as they are at the moment? You must have 5+ Large tanks.

Ben

bunjiweb said:
When will we get to see pictures of all the tanks as they are at the moment? You must have 5+ Large tanks.

Ben
7 main tanks running right now. Will post some piccies over the next few days... :)

COOL fish. i have one my self.. im trying to train it to jump out of the tank to get food from my hand. so far he/she can jump about 2 inches out of the water :D . i like these fish. mines not full grown yet though.

nice looking gudgeon .

She has a good home :nod: .

spAcE mOnkEy said:
COOL fish. i have one my self.. im trying to train it to jump out of the tank to get food from my hand. so far he/she can jump about 2 inches out of the water :D . i like these fish. mines not full grown yet though.
thats dumb, one day it will jump rite out and hit the floor when ur not around, no more gudeon

fufanu360 said:
spAcE mOnkEy said:
thats dumb, one day it will jump rite out and hit the floor when ur not around, no more gudeon
I do that with mine, he only jumps when I'm holding food over him -_-

She's a beauty, good luck with her :thumbs: She looks a little skinny, or maybe I'm just used to fat gudgeons :lol:

QUOTE (spAcE mOnkEy @ Jan 28 2005, 07:43 PM)
COOL fish. i have one my self.. im trying to train it to jump out of the tank to get food from my hand. so far he/she can jump about 2 inches out of the water . i like these fish. mines not full grown yet though.

they made a invention called the "hood". it works great, it prevents fish from escaping :D .

spAcE mOnkEy said:
QUOTE (spAcE mOnkEy @ Jan 28 2005, 07:43 PM)
COOL fish. i have one my self.. im trying to train it to jump out of the tank to get food from my hand. so far he/she can jump about 2 inches out of the water  . i like these fish. mines not full grown yet though. 

they made a invention called the "hood". it works great, it prevents fish from escaping :D .
LoL space good one :rofl: :rofl:

its a cool fish i must say

o we have a funny guy on our hands, ever hear of a hinged opening? ya im pretty sure they have that too, asshole

Most reactions

Back