Puppy Name Suggestions

Jessica13

Moved On
Reaction score
We're having a really hard time thinking up names for our puppy. She's a very pretty, delicate looking thing and we cant find anything that suits her, so i was hoping some of you guys might come up with some.

The list so far is:

Summer
Fern
Bonnie
Anna
Alice
Ava

And my brothers contribution... Dave

But im not sure if any of those suit her, so any ideas are very welcome!!

Here's a pic to help you choose :lol:

Attachments

• TOLLER_PUP_SEVEN_HALF_WK.jpg
    TOLLER_PUP_SEVEN_HALF_WK.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 20
Very cute ^-^

The first thing that came to mind was Skye. Surprising to me, as it's one of my friends nicknames and not something I would use as one of my pets names because of that. But, I think that's what she looks like =D

Good luck finding her a name :D

Lilly is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pic... what a beauty she is :wub:

of that list, i like ava, alice, or fern...

here are a few more:
delilah
dixie
darcy
jackie
lola
lady
sadie
sophie

P.S. that is one absolutely GORGEOUS girl! what breed is she?

For no apparent reason what so ever, I'd name her Crystal.
With you saying she's delicate, that's what came to mind =) Plus it's simply a nice and not all too uncommon name.

She's absolutely gorgeous btw.

name her after a really expensive, rare, or hard to keep fish. Then you can impress people here by telling them how you taught your arowana (for example) to sit, stay, fetch, roll over, play dead....

:lol:

:lol: Dont think "arowana" would entirely suit her :D

Thanks so much for those name suggestions, i really like Crystal, shall have to suggest that to my mum and brother!!!

Lily was another we thought of, but we have one called Delilah which we shorten to Lilah and it sounds similar so may cause confusion :rolleyes:

Oooh, and i think my mum suggested Skye months ago before we even knew we'd be getting her, so will have to see if she still likes that one!!

More suggestions would be great so i have a nice big list! :D

She's a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever :)

she definitely looks like a fern, or a sophie, both kind of soft, gently, pretty names, just like her (awwwww) :wub:

Most reactions

Back