• Nano Reef (under 30g)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Reef (between 30g & 150g)

• Reef (over 150g)

• Total voters
My fiancee has no interest in aquariums whatsoever :sad:

I've tried tempting her with a Mantis Tank, Clown Tank, Seahorse Tank , Invert Tank, Coral Tank, not even a flicker of interest.

Guess i'll just have to sell all the equipment and let someone else do it :/

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! :no: Don't sell the equipment.....just keep it for a rainy day!
I gave away both of my 20g tanks (not the rock or fish, just the tanks and stands with other items) and I still regret that to this day!!!
Besides, you never know when you might need an extra filter or a hospital tank, etc....

Our basement is unfinished and if you don't think the wheels are turning already...THEY ARE. BUT.....it's gonna have to wait until we hit the MEGAMillions. My dreams are a 200+ tank built into a dividing wall with all the plumping, auto this and auto that ready to go. Besides, this nano thing has me too busy anyway. Who woulda thought that only 24 gallons of SW would.....OH NEVERMIND. SH

:lol:

Steelys got the bug....Steelys got the bug :p

I went to see a house a few weeks ago with a view to buying and it had passage linking the front of the house to the back garden, this passage had a door at both ends and had the bedrooms above (mid-terrace house obviously) so was a cool dark tunnel.

As soon as I walked in I realised that an 8 foot tank built into the wall in the dining room would allow the tank to sit flush to the wall with all the tank, equipment, lights, etc. housed in this convienent passageway :D

The house is still on the market :hey:

...and you think I have the bug? lolol. That's not a bug..it's a plague. SH

Most reactions

Back