Protozin

mollie_lover

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
will it be alright for simase fiters,angles,mollies,and fry? and will it b alright for my filter? what will it harm?

As far as I know it will be ok for the siamese fighter, the mollies and angels but I don't know about the fry. Protozin won't damage filter bacteria. I have used it a few times with no problems at all.

As far as I know it will be ok for the siamese fighter, the mollies and angels but I don't know about the fry. Protozin won't damage filter bacteria. I have used it a few times with no problems at all.

the fry looks fine, ive used it already, did u leave the light on? and still feed dem?

Yes, it will be fine for fry, as long as you still do regular water changes. I'm never without a bottle. Just make sure you follow the treatment right through to the end; don't get into the 4th & 5th days when you don't add it, then think you don't need to add the very last dose.

Yes, it will be fine for fry, as long as you still do regular water changes. I'm never without a bottle. Just make sure you follow the treatment right through to the end; don't get into the 4th & 5th days when you don't add it, then think you don't need to add the very last dose.

yeah i know you add it on the 1st , 2nd , 3rd and 6 rite? what do you mean regular water changes?

Most reactions

Back