project tv

who here would buy a tv fish tank if they were in cycle?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i would

• Total voters
No I dont think I would. The novelty would wear off too quick and I'd wish I'd gone for a plain and simple tank.

I get it now! :p

I voted depends. I think they are pretty cool.

It would depend on the price $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :nod:

Vixen, I'm almost tempted to offer that guy $25 for that old TV in the pm and make one myself. :shifty:

I don't understand the question? What's a TV fish tank? And the "encased in wood" clarification doesn't help - do you mean a normal tank on a wooden stand with a wood surround, hood and veneer? If so, yes, that's the exact type of tank I have.

http://www.aquahobby.com/tanks/tank0307d.html
That there would be a tv aquarium
or (But I dont like this 1 :p)
fishtv-icon.jpg

I dont think I'd buy it myself, its fun when you make it yourself, but if I'm gonna buy anything it would just be a normal aquarium

sorry, still don't get it. :dunno:

is it a fish tank in a wooden cabinet like the old style tv's used to be?

purple_drazi said:
sorry, still don't get it. :dunno:

is it a fish tank in a wooden cabinet like the old style tv's used to be?
Yes, you take an old style Television and remove the cathode ray tube and
all the insides, leaving you a shell. From this you build you tank into it,
so the front view is like looking at a TV.

i dont think I would personally because it would be too expensive, for the same price id probably be able to get a bigger, normal tank, and better equipment.

I do think they'd sell, though, look at all the crazy novelty things that are already in lfs, a tv tank would be bound to find fans.

I dont think I would tbh. No TV has a big enough usable space inside it, and as previously said, I could get a much bigger "normal" tank for the same money... :)

Gimmicks dont appeal to me :p

Ben

Most reactions

Back