Preparing to say goodbye.....

Thank you all for reading my post and looking at the pictures of this SUPER special girl.....I am relieved that she finally let go, but am also sad that she is gone....I have had her for so long and she has been such a wicked girl.....fought my cat even, and won. :flex: She will be missed.....man, if only I would have cut that stupid tumor off......grar!!! :angry: Thank you for all of your very nice comments. :)

freshmike said:
Thank you all for reading my post and looking at the pictures of this SUPER special girl.....I am relieved that she finally let go, but am also sad that she is gone....I have had her for so long and she has been such a wicked girl.....fought my cat even, and won. :flex: She will be missed.....man, if only I would have cut that stupid tumor off......grar!!! :angry: Thank you for all of your very nice comments. :)
aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your fish... don't blame yourself, though... if you would have tried to cut it off yourself, it might have hurt her more. From the looks of things, you took great care of her, and I'm sure she knew it and was happy.

I'm sorry to hear that, Chris. :-( Give all your other girls a bit of extra love in her honor.

All 30 of them will get their extra share for sure. :nod:

:( sad sad sad... bye bye sweetie... cherish sweet memories from the good days and look forward to better times for the next lucky fish that gets you as owner :)

really sad to see such a pretty fish go, fm :/
i know what you are and were going through though, it's funny how attached we get to our fish and how frustrating it is when things happen that we have no control over. i like to think that bettas are all buddhists (since they originate in and around thailand) and in her next life she is lucky enough to either be born wild or end up with a owner as compassionate and caring as you ;)

must have been tough to watch that. she fought the good fight though. we know she lived as comfortably as was possible and that you gave her the best care she could have gotten in that situation. :byebye:

maybe as an honor to her memory you could put together a collection of pics of the tumor's phases that could be pinned or added to a thread in the emergencies section to help others diagnose their fish.

Most reactions

Back