Practising Taking Pics

Ben M

Formerly pest control
Reaction score
hi, i have recently been practising taking pics of my fish because i am rubbish. i think i am getting better now though.

008.jpg

009.jpg

0092.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

037.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

048.jpg

052.jpg

058.jpg

062.jpg

071.jpg

002.jpg

sorry for the thousands of pics lol.

what do you think? and how do you think i could improve? my camera is an olympus fe-330, so nothing special.

oh, and i apologise for the algae on the glass. :blush:

cheers :good:

i think they are great
photos when ever i need to take a photo
they never stay still the little b*gg***
:lol:

thanks, i have that problem, you should see the hundreds of blurry pics that i haven't got around to deleting. :lol:

thanks, i have that problem, you should see the hundreds of blurry pics that i haven't got around to deleting. :lol:

same here but its so frustrating it winds :angry: me up
and then i start shaking which makes my photos
even more blurry :lol:

somw good macros there mate.

they look great, darn sight better than any of mine :p
i only have a little rubbishy £80 camera though, so that's my excuse ;)

and i inherited the dratted family shake also - our family genetics couldn't have been something great like big boobs or prettiness, it had to be the shakes! laaaame lol
:lol:

Love the front on pic of the cory :) Would be a good one for the calendar :D

Wills

thanks, i use an olympus FE-330, which isn't a brilliant camera, so i'm struggling to take decent pics.but i think i've got the hang of it now. :good:

thanks, i use an olympus FE-330, which isn't a brilliant camera, so i'm struggling to take decent pics.but i think i've got the hang of it now. :good:

Those pics with that camera.! tell us your secret because I only have a similar camera and can seem to get any decent pics.

Most reactions

Back