Posting Pics

julia298

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, sorry ive read the pinned topic on how to... but still cant.

I cant see the browse box when i go to post or reply. Any suggestions?

I just happened to see this. I don't know how it slipped by everyone. To post pics, you will need to upload them to a hosting site like snapfish.com or photobucket.com. Then you click the "world" icon on the reply page and upload the URL of the image.

Thanks, thought i was being thick.

I'll give that a go.

Cheers :thumbs:

Dear Julia,

You are not being thicker than the average Joe, I too cannot post pictures via the URL method, stangely the more convenient 'browse my computer' function is available in the 'Members aquarium & fish pics' forum so I suggest you post your pics there and refer board members to them. Rather than taking all day dicking about with the likes of photobucket.

With respect to the administrators this seems to be a common and unnecessary problem that could be rectified and has been pointed out before.

Spatial

I've never had any problems at all with photobucket. Just upload the photos there, copy the URL under the picture you want to post, click the little tree icon above the test entry box and when the box comes, paste the URL into it. You will get this:

Fletch2.jpg

The one potential problem with this is that if you eventually delete the picture, then anyone finding your post later on will not see anything. But this is the method that you should use in all sections except the Members Aquarium and Fish Index sections.

Most reactions

Back