Post Your Favorite Fish Picture!

More to come, Just wanted to drop one in. One of my favorite shots of the Patties.  

MG_6306.jpg

Help me, help me, help me sail away
Well, give me two good reasons why I oughta stay
'Cause I love to live so pleasantly
Live this life of luxury
Lazin' on a sunny afternoon
(from Sunny Afternoon by the Kinks)
i-NMV7Zd4.jpg

Our boy was mid way through a dramatic colour change here - due to being a bit poorly possibly so it's a pity if under those circumstances as I like the colouration. His behavior looked the same. Why it's one of my favourite pics is because I like when he looked or turned to face me. Sadly, he passed from a heater malfunction I stupidly didn't pick up on.

Our boy was mid way through a dramatic colour change here - due to being a bit poorly possibly so it's a pity if under those circumstances as I like the colouration. His behavior looked the same. Why it's one of my favourite pics is because I like when he looked or turned to face me. Sadly, he passed from a heater malfunction I stupidly didn't pick up on.
He was beautiful but I'm sorry to hear that he passed...

OK, I confess the pleco pic a few opts above was not my best pic. But I shoot tons of pics and most are unusable to poor. But, I do not think I have anything much better than this.

View attachment 348473

I confess that the picture has been rotated 90° counterclockwise. I titled it, mano amano.
That’s a cool picture . I like the composition .

Just a few of my babies

Attachments

• IMG_7589.jpeg
    IMG_7589.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7779.jpeg
    IMG_7779.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7777.jpeg
    IMG_7777.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7774.jpeg
    IMG_7774.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 10
One of 7 Yellow Tiger Endlers in my live bearer tank.
IMG_0747.jpeg

Last edited:
greenfiretetra.jpg

This picture is pulled from a video and zoomed way in, so the clarity is not that good. This is a nice male from my group of Green Fire Tetra (Aphyocharax rathbuni). I LOVE these fish. It takes 1 to 1.5 years to get full color. This guy is about there- the green gets more pronounced (and has a slight iridescent glow as they move) and the fins get white tips with black color closer to the body. These are the ones I want to breed (knock on wood). I'm building a new contraption to try (I've tried 2 different ways so far, but no luck). Here is a post I put up in January of a group of them that gives a better view. NOTE: The white spots are frozen daphnia that the fish were all going nuts over.

Not my favorite but just some random fish i have; he's a kid so his colours should darken up in another 60 days - 30 days ago he had no colours:

l5.jpg

Most reactions

Back