Post Pictures Of Your Pleco :)

408709_10150485156309069_768789068_8914512_1051558144_n.jpg

Our gold spot pleco (L-001). Her name is Mörkö. :D

polkadot016.jpg

Pretty prinsess Polka-dot. She is quite young. LDA-33.

akva-video037.jpg

Brislenose plecos got a treat in a form of watermelon!
Loving your pleco's x how do u sex a gold sopt plec? :L i have one who i called mr sucky but i have no idea whether its a giirl or boy x

Well, I'm not 100% sure, it is reaaaally difficult to see which one your gold spot is. Mine is a bit chubby, which is common with fish that are hard to ID by gender - females usually are a bit more round. :D So, because of the size, I like to think that she is a she. Could be he, too, but it doesn't matter really. Can't have two of these in the same tank anyway, no matter the genders. Luckily it's name suits both genders.

i would post a pic of mine but he is always hiding little sod . some lovely plecs :good:

I thought this was a common, but then someone told me it was a Leopard Sailfin. I am open to suggestions. Either way he is pretty.

Id love to get a group of young L134's to breed them, yours is gorgeous mate

heres another of my L114 I never manage to get a full body shot

093-1.jpg

087-3.jpg

Here is my L264 (Sultan Plec)

Over the fin shot:
l264angelveiw.jpg

And a normal pic:
l264.jpg

Some stunning plecs in this thread! :good:

Westwood

Sultans are gorgeouos, one of the best Ive ever kept and yours is a stunner. My LFS has them but I aint paying £45 :good:

Sultans are gorgeouos, one of the best Ive ever kept and yours is a stunner. My LFS has them but I aint paying £45 :good:

I love your L114 superb colouring
Ive got a group of 7 juvenile L134s so keeping my fingerscrossed lol
What is your LFS ? have a mate searching for a Sultan female

Most reactions

Back