Post Pictures Of Your Pleco :)

ok well heres one of my male bn's my albino one he is one of the most active bristlenoses ive ever seen hes out during the day instead of out at night like the others and in this pic hes saying im the best looking bn here lol

ps he is my juvy hes about 1.9" long and he has just started growing his bristles in the top of his head but they are small still so cant see them in this picture :)

007-4.jpg

My 3 inch tough as nails Albino BN. Yesterday, when I planted the wood in my tank, I took it out of the tank and didn't realize that this little guy stayed on the wood. Found him in the sink about 1/2 hour after I took the wood out of the tank. Still alive.

DSCN3534.jpg

:eek: He is a lucky fella to be okay!!! :lol:

:eek: He is a lucky fella to be okay!!! :lol:
I thought he was dead when i found him! I picked him up and he started flopping around. So I ran to the tank and popped him in. I monitored him the rest of the day. He is doing great. Tough as nails.

here is one of my pleco's,plecky :) x i have annother called mr sucky but he hides all the time
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa462/fishlover694/Photo0428.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa462/fishlover694/Photo0427.jpg

Ive always kept plecs and would keep more if I had the space and funds. At present I only have an L114 a L128 a Royal and a Galaxis
021-27.jpg

009-49.jpg

021-26.jpg

014-35.jpg

Over the years I have kept a zebra a blue eyed plec , sultan, para plec and a L25 Scarlet

053-2.jpg

this is my female bristlenose-- she has layed twice for me :) great wee cleaner and nice fish to have
DSCN0494.jpg

this is one of the three golden nuggets--
DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

this is blurred but if u look at it for a bit it looks class ha
DSCN0379.jpg

big spot -- correct me if im wrong
DSCN0380.jpg

another golden nugget, not the same one --
DSCN0399.jpg

love this pic--
DSCN0400.jpg

DSCN0401.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

sorry if i posted too many pics i have like 22other pics i took the other night off all these but i will jus put them in a topic tomoz hope you enjoy

Most reactions

Back