Post Pics Of Your Bettas Want To See Whats Out There As I Want One

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
as above just wondering whats out there basically thanks please please help

poboy_bettasketch_large.jpg

forgot to say you can put your betta tanks on here to

Heres my one and only betta Sparkles.... Ive had him 3 years now so hes about 4-5 years old. I took the pic a cpl weeks ago. He lives alone in his 6G tank

013-1.jpg

oo your in trouble, will post mine tomorrow, not got time to look through my photobucket at the minute but theres loads!

Oooooo far too many to put up but some of ours are on our website. Just click the siggie below and go to the gallery if you want a peek :)

thanks everyone for replys as soon as i get mine ill post some piccies

here are mine, I also have a girl who is red/purple and 20-30 fry

Attachments

• sam_1.jpg
    sam_1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 75
  • platgoldpinkgirl.jpg
    platgoldpinkgirl.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Puto_3.jpg
    Puto_3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 83
This is Duncan in his 5 gal planted hex tank.

Claires022.jpg

18-12-08_1733.jpg

And my 5 female bettas in their 12 gal planted tank.

Claires041.jpg

Claires038.jpg

Claires028.jpg

Claires031.jpg

Claires019-1.jpg

honeythorn, the little tank on the right in your last pic, can you tell me the make of that tank, it is beautiful!

It has no make at all that I can find . It's just a plain glass 3 gal I bought from a Two by Two pet shop in a nearby Mall. They have them in all sorts of sizes. That's the smallest one they do and it was £10.99 ( and also came with no box so I had to carry it home loose like that :angry: )

The light is just a clip on arcadia lamp that I bought separately.

I don't have anything living in there ( to be fair it isn't big enough for much to live in ) apart from a couple of pest snails from my other tanks. I had only one plug left and that's running the light so heaters and filters are out of the question. It's just a moss tank for my own amusement (java moss and mossballs )

ah ha thank you! it must be the light that makes it look so pretty! wil have to find one thanks again!

ah ha thank you! it must be the light that makes it look so pretty! wil have to find one thanks again!

If you wanted to set something like that up have a look at the "azoo" tank range and the Arc pod clip on lights

Most reactions

Back