Post Pics Of Our Bettas Here!

betta_101

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i know a lot of you have very gorgous bettas and i wanted to start this so everyone can see eachothers bettas...
so please post a pic of them!!
Chris :)

Appelseyes.jpg
Appel, my Orange Dalmation VT
Iaretryingtohide.jpg
Diablo, my fiance's dark red VT.
Whatisthissmall.jpg
Hades, my gorgeous gorgeous Green MG Combtail.
Smokeytwirl.jpg
A bad picture of my White Opaque Cowntrail - Smokey.
Odettesfinsandeyes.jpg
Odette - Red green veiltail female.
Opheliabeingpretty.jpg
Opehlia - My purple, brown eyed VT female.

nice pics, where do you get these fish from in the uk?? every shop i go to they all look the same, nothing as fancy as that!! :crazy:

most of the shops dont do the fancies you may get lucky and find the odd hm or ct but its mainly vts for the lfs. its hard work tracking down good bettas but they are out there, keep an eye out for shows as well you can find some crackers there

i had one just like him many moons ago and he was the first one i ever delib spawned, hes lovely

I have two females.....one of them is being to fast right now...maybe i can get her later.
This is my newest girl. :)

DSCF2900.jpg

DSCF2901.jpg

Blaze: red VT (currently ill :sad: )
boys004.jpg

Royal: blue combtail
Royal110.jpg

4 Girls: 1 delta 1 VT 2 PK i think anyway (all on this pic you can just see the VT in the bottom left corner)
3Girl1.jpg

Dibari, your Appel looks like my new guy, Jelly Bean (JB for short)! ^_^ Is that what he would be called - an "orange dalmation"??

Here are my aqua babies:

Max:
Max_015A.jpg

Ruby:
ruby_may2307cropped.jpg

Rosie:
rosie_may2307croppped.jpg

Jelly Bean:
jellybeanjune407_015.jpg

Such some nice looking fish! Where ever i go they have just red and blue, which is nice but a change would be good !

Max'smom, JB looks more like a marble to me... it would be an orange dal but the spots don't show very well (at least in the picture). And AllenLeicester, I think that's because red is just about the most common betta color, I think blue comes in second...

Most reactions

Back