Post A Pic Of Your Fish And Rate Fish Above You

The wrasse I would rate a 10 and the piranha a 9. I love the color in the wrasse!

Molly_fish.JPG

Here is one of my dalmation mollies! They are so hard to get a good pic of!

Nice Pacu (and good looking frog-man for that matter)...how big is the Pacu in the pic as it looks like the picture doesn't do him justice.

I'll give the dalmation mollie an 8.

Here's mine,

2_Side_view-1.jpg

Nice Pacu (and good looking frog-man for that matter)...how big is the Pacu in the pic as it looks like the picture doesn't do him justice.

I'll give the dalmation mollie an 8.

Here's mine,

Pacu's about 14"

zebra pelcs get a 9... :D such cuties! the puffer isn't mine... it's a friends ^^

Attachments

• DSC_3085.JPG
    DSC_3085.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 46
  • puffer_dwarf.gif
    puffer_dwarf.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 48
The fighter looks a tad worse for wear, fin nipped etc (or it could be the piccy) 5/10

The Dwarf Puffer looks a lovely fish 9/10

Ya that pic was taken after I got the betta from wal-mart... he was pure black which i've been told is extremly rare... got no good pics of him spreading but he was a wonderful little guy... he's dead now though :( RIP blacky... 2004-2006...

The angel looks pretty good, I'll give it a 9 because it seems like it moved when you took the photo.
0000054pz7.jpg

Here's one of my phantoms.

phantom gets 9 out of 10

and heres a pearl molly

and gourami

Attachments

• pearl_molly.jpg
    pearl_molly.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 46
  • gourami_resize2.jpg
    gourami_resize2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 43
:drool: nice gourami! 10/10!! the peral gets a 7.5... good lookin fish but I hate mollies :lol: they breed to much and get more action than I do :p

i give that a 9 as i love unusual fish.
please no one rate this beause its a rubish pic but i just want to find out the real name for it.
its a golden sanchez or something im guessing the colourful 1 is the male and the white one is the female.
also are they easy to breed.
sorry about the pic quality they are always moving.
Photo-0026.jpg

heres a better one
Photo-0028.jpg

hes no type of killifish because on the pic he looks like one he is actualy about
2 inches long

He has to be a golden kili, i'll bet money on it! woops, manybe not :blush:

My favorite, my hopefully male angel, it's my pride and joy. I would die along with it if it died, so please don't curse him :p :unsure:

Attachments

• _DSC1147.jpg
    _DSC1147.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 40
DiscusLover, an 8 for the angel. Gorgeous, but it would be better if you'd gotten the whole fish. (Tough, I bet, since they're quite large fish)

(Hope you don't mind me just jumping right in here on page 11...)

Here's Spot (Spotted Climbing Perch)
IMG_4836b.jpg

Most reactions

Back