Post A Pic Of Your Fish And Rate Fish Above You

Red zebra is stunning, I am a big fan of cichlids since my dad used to have them 10/10

catfish_01.jpg

Nice RTBS but since I dont really like them im only gonna give 7.5 sorry.

dsc02034tj6.jpg

This is my Dolphin shark that I rescued from my works tank a good while ago and had to rehome...I grew quite attached to him but when we had a baby he had to go on account of his smoking habbit.

fagshark.jpg

That fish above is the business!!! (just saw it after Id posted)....11/10 definatly!!....we have a winner surely!

heres my beuty his orriginal name was free willy now hes called mumbo jumbo.
i give u a 9 black knife
anyway heres mine
Photo-0005-1.jpg

[/quote]

I give the firemouth 7.5, quite a nice composition

here is my panaque sp. 191 (dull eyed royal pleco)

DSCF1424.jpg

The plec gets a deffinate 10 and the pirana 9!!! WOW! what a plec.
Here are my mollies and platies that all swim together.
digicam117.jpg

digicam055.jpg

7/10, nice fish but the pics are a bit blurry so can't see them too well

this is polly, not the best quality pic but i think she looks dead cute :good:

polly2.jpg

Got me totally with Polly, 10/10 easily for me.

Here're my babies, Bits and Bobs (Angel companions, Mr Black and Mrs White, cruising round the back) - oh, and my son names the fish btw, lol.

Juwel-1.jpg

It's a golden panchax, the male is the colourful one. I have 4 females and one male in my tank and one of my females is just as big. They're one of my favourite all time fish, very friendly fish!!!! I have had babies recently too :)

i give that a 9 as i love unusual fish.
please no one rate this beause its a rubish pic but i just want to find out the real name for it.
its a golden sanchez or something im guessing the colourful 1 is the male and the white one is the female.
also are they easy to breed.
sorry about the pic quality they are always moving.
Photo-0026.jpg

heres a better one
Photo-0028.jpg

hes no type of killifish because on the pic he looks like one he is actualy about
2 inches long

Here's one of my angel boys posing for his closeup:

IMG_2875small.jpg

And this pic just cracks me up...peeping tom!! (with one of my male long finned rosy barbs in the front...isn't he pretty??)

IMG_2891small.jpg

Most reactions

Back