Poorly Fish :(

Done another 90/95% water change, tested water and the Nitrite is now 0ppm :D :D :D Lets hope it stays like that lol

I'm well happy, and tank looks hell of a lot cleaner now too - even though it didnt look dirty before :/ lol
The ammonia looked slightly above 0, so just added a wee bit of ammonia remover so hopefully it'll go down.

I change the water in my tanks weekly, so it shouldn't really be dirty, but there is always a bit of extra crystal clearness after a water change that just makes everything look brighter.

Check ammonia again first thing in the morning and if it is above 0.25 just do what you did before. It is hard work, but you will be rewarded with a beautiful tank once it's all done and cycled.

Thanks very much... I'm so glad I found this forum, to keep me right hehe :)
My cousin has had a tank for 11yrs and she asked me where I was getting all my info from, because she didnt know half the things you guys have told/taught me. So she will be joining us soon too :)

Good to read the water is much better. :)

But don't get too carried away, before the water issues you were dealing with Ich and then a fungal outbreak! ANy sign of either of those on any fish at the mo?

Good to read the water is much better. :)

But don't get too carried away, before the water issues you were dealing with Ich and then a fungal outbreak! ANy sign of either of those on any fish at the mo?

I'm not getting carried away!
All fish look 100% at the min, although I will be keeping a close eye on them incase anything developes again.

Most reactions

Back