Polypterus Delhezi

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

christianflores

Reaction score
Hello,i have 2 delhezis and was wondering how many more bichirs i could put in my 300 gallon custom tank?The tank is fully decorated and i am using some canisters filter but i got mines from my uncles house which the label was riped right off on all 3 of my filters and i have a sandy subtrate.Some pots for cover and lots of rocks with hole for them to go in.And i also have 3 plecos,2 irridescent sharks,2 bala sharks,6 dojo loaches.I have 2 more 300 gallon custom tanks and 1 is already homed to a fahaka puffer,and the other one is homed by my black arowana. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how many delhezis i can fit in a 300 gallon tank with 2 already there?

it really depends on your filtration and what other fish you have.
the more inforamtion you give us the better we can help

Then nothing. Most definatly get rid of pangasius sharks... then you can get maybe another 4 - 5.

Then nothing. Most definatly get rid of pangasius sharks... then you can get maybe another 4 - 5.

Personally Id keep them in the 300 gallon, as not many people are going to be able to offer anywhere near this size tank, so whats point in getting rid of them only for them to be rehomed into a 50 gallon tank possably????

it's a tough call on the pangasius cats, if you can find a home for them at a public aquarium or something mroe suitable then yes re-home them, but if not then 300gallons is more than most people could provide for them :/

i'd get a couple more bala sharks, they like to be in groups

Most reactions

Back