Pls help my guppies are dying

Yes I have 2 Cory Dora doing fine no probs with them, and yes all my guppies I have are from when I did my first guppy breeding today the oldest one I had before breeding the white one I mentioned yesterday that had red scrape marks on it’s gills I provided a picture, well sadly it died today, yet the rest look happy and swimming around as normal and pooping fine since I did another water change.

Good to hear the rest are looking good Alice. Keep water changing regularly and see how it goes. If another gets bloated again and gets the white poo then we can treat for parasites.

This is just a safe parasite control you could try if you feel like it. It is effective against Hexamita. Take a solution of 3/4tsp Epsom Salts (without additives) dissolved in 1/2cup water in a pipette. Drop enough solution to just moisten a layer of pellet food on the bottom of a small shot glass. You can let it dry or feed straight to the fish.

It's been documented to work here.

It also acts as a laxative for constipation or helping the fish to expel worms during dewormer treatments.

Most reactions

Back