Pls Help Id Puffer

I am wondering if it could be excitement Fiona. I am not fully conversant with the ways of gsp's but one of my F8s goes dark bellied when she eats and then goes back to white again :)

I am wondering if it could be excitement Fiona. I am not fully conversant with the ways of gsp's but one of my F8s goes dark bellied when she eats and then goes back to white again :)

Could be I suppose, thats a nicer thought than him being stressed. :unsure:

Anyone have any experience to help with the fast growth of No.2

Fiona

One of my F8s is bigger than the other now purely because it seems to get to the food more than the other. Same with the dominant dwarf puffer I have, it's bigger than the others as it seems to get more of the food.

Is puffer No.2 more dominant with feeding?

Yes I suppose he/she is, although no.1 has his/her moments. With snails no.2 is definitely more dominant, but with brine shrimp its no.1.

Now i think about it my dwarfs have a larger dominant one too ( I have 4).

Its amazing how grey/black no.2 gets at feeding time, but I am happy its excitement and not stress, thanks for putting my mind at rest Jenny.

Any pics of him now? :D

So nice to hear he's doing well now and picking up as he did lookso sorry for himself in those first pics, poor thing! Well done for getting him and cheering him up :D

I will take some soon. They're both doing well.

Thanks Jenny

Fiona

Edit -I have added some current oics....I think you will see the difference a week has made.

http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae149/curalingua/

You have some very beautiful fish^^ I am very new to puffer care myself. I like your puffers. They are very neat^^

Aw thanks. Bertie (no.2 is much bigger now, I must put some more pics up. I am new to it too, but I love my GSP. They are such characters.
Thanks
Fiona

Most reactions

Back