Plecos And Angel Fish

tankman2

Reaction score
i have a tall 35 gallon hex tank. i am possibly putting in some angels and would like to know if adding a small pleco (maybe bristlenose) would go alright with the angels. Enlighten me please. Thanks. :good:

I've got 3 angels in a community with 2 plecs. I even have a dwarf puffer. provide enough distraction for them and they wont bother anybody, except maybe eachother. but just angels and plecs would be fine.

I don't see any problem with it, I do it all the time. Angels like it warmer though, don't go above 82F with a bristlenose or common.

I don't see any problem with it, I do it all the time. Angels like it warmer though, don't go above 82F with a bristlenose or common.

thanks for the help guys...i figured that would be fine i just didnt know if the small plec would attach to the angels. i have a tall tank so the angels would stay on top and the pleco on the bottom but i was wondering what to do for the middle of the tank...i wanted soemthing active but not sure what yet...i kind of want to school some fish

Most reactions

Back