Please Help..my Baby Is Sick!

lalabugu

Reaction score
My baby betta"mouth" is acting really sick. He is laying on the bottom of the tank. Not moving or even greating me for food. He usually leaps and does the fishy dance when I am near. His fins, all of them, are not plush or flowing anymore. Looks like they are all stuck together, coming to a point. They do not move when he swims. They are stiff. I cleaned his tank with clean, left standing water. Its been all day and no improvement.

:sad: What do I do?!? He is my baby. My other betta seem ok. They all get the same care. Any help or suggestions would be awesome. I cant lose my little buddy.

I have trained him to eat from my hand and he even likes to be pet. Flares in excitement when I talk to him.

PLEASE HELP>>>>>>>>>>>

Awwww so sorry to hear that. If you can see nothing on him like white spot or fungus then i'd start immediatly on a course of internal bacteria meds. Lower the water so he's not go far to get to the top for air or if you can't do that put him in a breeing net so he's near the top. Lots of luck , keep us informed

Awwww so sorry to hear that. If you can see nothing on him like white spot or fungus then i'd start immediatly on a course of internal bacteria meds. Lower the water so he's not go far to get to the top for air or if you can't do that put him in a breeing net so he's near the top. Lots of luck , keep us informed

I have put him in a one gallon tank. I noticed that he is Rubbing against the rocks, violently. Moving his tank rocks all over the place in the past few days. He has cloudy poops too when I changed him into his isolation tank. Any clue what that means? He also lays in the back corner of the tank with his head pointed downward into the corner. And occasionally swims nose first into the corner and rocks. I keep thinking he is dead. Really scaring me.

Gave him Parasite Clear by Tank Buddys and a bit of salt. Am I missining anything? And how long till I know if this is going to work?

Dont want him to suffer or croak.

Thanks You All :rolleyes:

PS- He wont eat. Takes pellets then spits them out. Does this repeatedly.

sounds like he dose have paracites or somthing.. parcite clear an salt is good, ask in the emeregnct post with a pic for a exact idea

sounds like he dose have paracites or somthing.. parcite clear an salt is good, ask in the emeregnct post with a pic for a exact idea

I just gave him Melafix and Pimafix along with Aquarium Salt. Its my last hope I guess.

Even after the Tank Buddies Parasite fix he is Lethargic and not eating. No swimming or greeting me anymore. He either has his head in the top corner of the tank. Or nose first in the rocks with tail in the air. He does follow with his eyes and wiggles his little side fins at me when I talk and run my finger along the outside of his tank, but thats pretty much it.

:-( Its really sad to watch and I hold my breath everytime I go to check on him. Hmmm...

This is the hardest part. Waiting and Hoping :no:

Attachments

• S7300870_1.jpg
    S7300870_1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23

Most reactions

Back