Please Help Me

dixon1234

Reaction score
Please could some one help me we bought a fish that was about 4 inch long and looked a bit like a sneke/worm with a tail and tiny fins and is a lovely stripey colour, problem is it was my sons and he called it wiggly woo. Wiggly woo and several other of our fish have just gone to fishy heaven :drool: :rip: due to a faulty thermostat and my son is crying for wiggly woo so we need to get a new one as a 3 year old cring to a tank is breaking my heart :rofl: . If anyone knows what wiggly woo was could you please let me know. Thankyou

I love you, that's wiggly woo. Just got to try get my hands on one now, thankyou sooooo much :hyper:

Just a tad wrong but i have one happy little boy who's going to go try get a wiggly woo number 2 in the morning.
Thankyou both for your help

Thankyou Emma looks like we'll be having wiggly woo 2,3,4 and so on haha

Hi people well after 2 days searching for a wiggly woo we ended up getting 4 tropical water frogs, still on the hunt for the khuli loach though but it' like looking for gold in my back garden :lol: i've given my name and no to every lps within a 20 mile radius and every tropical store that i know of so fingers crossed.

aww thats too bad, there great fish to have, really entertaining, but so r the frogs:p im in canada and i have no problem atall getting them from a chain store here but i kno ive heard a couple times about people in the uk havin troubles. idk where u live.. too bad tho..

Murph

Most reactions

Back