Plastic Plant Pots

tropicalgirl2007

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if anyone used plastic plant pots in their tanks? I have been thinking about putting some in my small tank.

Becky

Wouldn't they float? :)

I bought a large clay one and broke it in half to make a temporary cave (while I prat about with the bogwood cave and some moss). Cost me all of £0.79 from the local Homebase.

Wouldn't they float? :)

I bought a large clay one and broke it in half to make a temporary cave (while I prat about with the bogwood cave and some moss). Cost me all of £0.79 from the local Homebase.

No I am going to weigh it down.

I dont see why you couldnt use one. Just to be completely sure soak it in a bucket of water for a few days and test the water checking to see if it throws off any of the parameters.

is there any specific things u have 2 do 2 ceramic pots b4 u put them in a tank e.g cleaning?

I found some little ceramic Bonsai pots at the local garden center for $2.00 a pot. I love them I have all different colors planted in my tanks. Not exactly natural look but I really like it.

If you want to see the flowers pots i have put in there is a picture of them with corys in, in the cory section, and I have done a before and after in the members tanks section.

Becky

Most reactions

Back