Planted Haven!

gasmask

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I'm always blabbing on about my big tanks with monster fish, sometimes it's nice to just chill infront of my kitchen tank.
36" x 18" x 18" All glass tank, c02 on tap, high quality soil.

All inhabitants are left overs from other tanks, or other peoples. All get along nicely.

(Yes, I know the tank needs some pruning/weeding etc, have to find the time!)

img0372eh.jpg

img0368t.jpg

img0366g.jpg

img0365o.jpg

img0364ug.jpg

img0363v.jpg

img0362xo.jpg

i think thats stunning mate, you can clearly see the difference in your happy fish, especially with the rams, i haven't seen anyone with rams that look that happy, their colours are gorgeous! very nice.

love those rams, when you think about it, its a very natural tank, and i prefer those the the neatly planted and placed rocks and wood, i bet the fish love it, they all look healthy. di

Thanks guys, but the credit mainly goes to my little girl.
It started off as her neon Tetra tank, and with a little help (from dad) she built it up!

Tell her i think its gorgous she is obviously very cleaver and i bet her fish are very grateful to have such a caring owner, you can tell they love the tank. di

looks fantastic I love heavily planted tanks that don;t lok too clinical

what floating plant is that?

do you need to prune that? I need some lol

No doubt a slightly daft question - but is it okay to have just one discus in a tank?

I've always fancied keeping them but read in several places that you need to keep them in at least groups of 6 and in a tank that offers 10g per fish.

Stunning tank btw, and those rams are wonderful.

discus need to be in groups mate, the tank looks lovely. Like the way the light gets through certain parts of the floating plants.
Ben.

Nice tank! Rams are stunning!

Must have cost you a fair bit! ADA - glass must be so clear! :eek:

Most reactions

Back