Plant Id

JArtiles305

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I got this plant from Exotic Aquariums in Miami. It was labeled Anarchis but as you can see it's not, any clue what it is?

DSC00032.jpg

looks like some ludwigia sp to me... emmersed ludwigia sp.. sorry im not good at identifying plants :) thats the best i can do :)

have you tried matching with the tropica website ?

looks like some ludwigia sp to me... emmersed ludwigia sp.. sorry im not good at identifying plants :) thats the best i can do :)

have you tried matching with the tropica website ?

Anyone else want to take a shot? Closest thing on the Tropica site I found was also Ludwigia.

Does it still look the same now or has it changed? Like what Kenneth said, it could be the emersed form. If it has already changed to it's submerged form then we probably will have better luck at id-ing it.

Still looks the same it's grown maybe half an inch if that, and sprouted a few more leaves. Basically though it's the same plant. Weird.

Does it still look the same now or has it changed? Like what Kenneth said, it could be the emersed form. If it has already changed to it's submerged form then we probably will have better luck at id-ing it.

Still looks the same it's grown maybe half an inch if that, and sprouted a few more leaves. Basically though it's the same plant. Weird.

Apparently it's called Green Hedge and is a non aquatic plant. I threw it out today, after a total redo of my tank. I need to get pictures up.

Most reactions

Back