Plant Fertalizer

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SLIM

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a good liquid plant fertalizer.
Something that is obviously safe for the fishies, wont effect my PH too much and somethin that definately wont effect my biofilter AT ALL.

Thank you

I use Seachem Flourish. Only used it for a little over a week so I haven't seen any spectacular results, but I've heard good things. Theres also API Leafzone.

I use Seachem Flourish. Only used it for a little over a week so I haven't seen any spectacular results, but I've heard good things. Theres also API Leafzone.
Great. Do ukno if either of those are free of nitrates?

Great. Do ukno if either of those are free of nitrates?

Kingfisher do a plant food that is free of nitrogen. I've only had it for a month, but so far the plants that were dying have came back to life and the ones that struggled to grow are now growing well. Ebay was the cheapest place I found this.

Sorry i havent replied,

Yeah NO3 is good in a planted tank, it isn't actually as toxic as people think and the concentrations in off the shelf ferts are so low that there is no way you would kill your fish, even if you go by the people that are a bit more cautious!

Thanks, Aaron

Most reactions

Back