Pk Baby Boy Titan

Ooooooo cheers matey I would love one :flowers: mmmmmm where will that tank go :lol:
Haha i got too the point its now , hmm which one can i breed with who... lol
i have loads of girls need a new boy..
im going pets at home later hoping to stake out a PK male or VT female ;) as they list them..
dunno what ill come back with.. although ive been told i not too buy anymore fish.... im sure i can talk him round lol!

Ooooooo cheers matey I would love one :flowers: mmmmmm where will that tank go :lol:
im going pets at home later hoping to stake out a PK male or VT female ;) as they list them..
dunno what ill come back with.. although ive been told i not too buy anymore fish.... im sure i can talk him round lol!

lol....just go PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE or Look what I got :lol: It's a shame cos we had to take a PK male back to the shop 3 weeks ago. We could have sent him up to you instead.

lol....just go PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE or Look what I got :lol: It's a shame cos we had to take a PK male back to the shop 3 weeks ago. We could have sent him up to you instead.
Lol im also needing a new CT male.. i have one coming on tuesday.. dunno if hes a breeder yet till i see him....
i need a nice orange,red or yellow CT lol

Will keep an eye out for you. Our shop up the road does mainly CTs. Went in yesterday but they only had a couple left. Are you looking for more solid colours or multi? If they get anything I can send you a pic and then post up to you if you want it :good:

Will keep an eye out for you. Our shop up the road does mainly CTs. Went in yesterday but they only had a couple left. Are you looking for more solid colours or multi? If they get anything I can send you a pic and then post up to you if you want it :good:

OOOOH well i prefere solids, but if its mianly yellow orange or red then ill need it lol...

OK.....will make sure I have my camera with me whenever we go up there. All their Bettas are kept in separate 1 - 2g tanks too which is great. They have about 20 set up.

OK.....will make sure I have my camera with me whenever we go up there. All their Bettas are kept in separate 1 - 2g tanks too which is great. They have about 20 set up.
:hyper: Yay!
wow better than here they keep em with guppies tetras and all the bad things!

The other places around here tend to do that too. They are just chucked in with anything :angry: But this place is much better.......in fact I bought my first Betta in this country from them 20 yrs ago :blink:

Most reactions

Back