Pix of my royal blue spawn

shrks1fan

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I got a couple shots of my Royal Blue spawn starting to show their colors, they are 20 days old today, so thought I'd share the pictures with you. I will also be posting a picture of the silk plant I got today at Michael's (Wuv told me about buying silk plants there instead of fish shops, as they are much cheaper), this plant is in my 45 gallon tank to give you an idea of the size of it, and the best part is, I got it for under $6!!!!!!!!!! I think I may cut part of it off though and put it in my 20 gallon tank, as it is alot of plant, even for the 45, Lol. The females are having fun swimming in and out and around it right now :)

Linda

Attachments

• royalbluefry1.jpg
    royalbluefry1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 48
Patience, I can only post 1 pic at a time and their is a flood control, so I can't post more than once a minute, Lol.

Attachments

• royalbluefry2.jpg
    royalbluefry2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 42
Hellooooo sweet,sweet little royal blue babies :* (I know your mommy has been looking forward to you!)
They're beautiful,Linda :wub: Precious

And your plant is AWESOME!! It looks so cool in that tank :thumbs: I wonder if my Micheals has any, I could chop it up and use it in breeding tanks :hyper:
I have a tendency to overlook the good stuff and I go straight to the clearance,unless they're having one of their awesome 50% off silk plants sales.

:) That plant really looks neat. Thanks for the idea. It's something to keep in mind for one end of a breeding tank. Certainly offers a bunch of hiding spots.

Yea, that's why I wanted something like that...to give the submissive females more hiding spot, I'd noticed lately a couple of the females where always hiding behind one of the sponge filters and hesitant to come out for food, this might make them feel a bit more secure until I get them sold off.

Linda

If this does, it's inside the plastic and not exposed...but I don't think this has any, even inside the plastic.

It's the same type stuff you can get in fish stores (aquarium silk plants), it's just bigger and cheaper.

Linda

Most reactions

Back