Piercings! Who's Got What?

TribeOfShroom

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Before I start, I'd like to say I'm doing this out of curiousity and I consider (if done correctly) piercings to be an art form.

So as the title says... who's got what??? this included size of piercing as well e.g tunnel size or ring size for those who like to stretch.

I'll start :p

12mm tunnels,
1.6mm nipple piercing,
1.6mm navel piercing,
3.2mm Lip piercing
8mm Prince Albert *edit* ring weighs just over 2oz :p

EDIT*

Future piercings :
My other nipple
3 more navel piercings
possibly my tongue

I've got my ears at the bottom like most women
The cartiledge at the top done(can't remember if it has a name)
My labret is 1.6
I have the corners of my bottom lip done they are 1.2(got those done end of september)
I have the right side of my nose done, used to have the left done but it went all yukky and I ended up with cellular granuloma so took it out.

I'd love to get my bridge done but I know it would irritate me, vertical bridges look really nice too, again I don't think it's for me. Think I'm done on piercings, apart from my ears a few dozen times sometime in the future.

can't say coz it's a family oriented forum :eek:

lol come on. I've said I've got a Prince Albert. If you have piercings that are somewhere that's best not dicussed then use their proper names. eg. apadravya or lampallang. Those who know about piercings will know and those who do not will be non the wiser lol

None :crazy: i think those tunnel things you put in your ears to make them stretch is gross :crazy: why would anyone wanna make their ears stretch? lol just my oppinion and no offence meant.

Ooooh well i want my BF too get a prince albert hes got his lip.... tragus as the rest of his ears done lol.... eyebrow, nose....
but my fave is his tongue ;)

That's a nice looking little yellow betta you have for your profile pic guppylord

Attachments

• GoldHMPK.jpg
    GoldHMPK.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 120
Each ear has :
1 00 gauge diamond (<-not real diamonds unfortunately) studded screw on
2 14 gauge captive bead hoops

Nose:
1 18 gauge nostril screw
1 16 gauge captive bead septum

Tongue:
1 10 gauge tongue barbell

:hyper:

I don't wear any jewlrey any more but I used to have three quraters of an inch tunnels in my ears. used to have my tongue stretched out to a 2 gauge. Haven't had anything in it for like three years and could still fit a ten gauge in it. At one point I could put a straw in the hole. Have had eyebrows pierced repeatedly. used to have four labret piercings. used to have both nipples done too. all were fourteens except my ears and tongue.
anyways this is what I looked like at one point I don't have anything in my eyebrows here though.
l_c970192b13016eb165fea10bce50cd53.jpg

I've never been on a plane. I also took all that out. I don't have any jewelrey in at all anymore. I have a hole in my ear and my tongue but all the rest closed up. I had both ears stretched that far but the next time I went up in size I blew one of them out and tore the skin. That one closed up with a wall of scar tissue in it. I've been thinking of stretching my ears out again though. I liked those ones.

Most reactions

Back