Pictures Of Your Room

DiscusAngel

www.charliebearsuk.com
Reaction score
i was wondering where you all keep your tanks! so here it ges post a pic of where your tank is (if you can) or just say where you have it :) mines in my kitchen and here it is ;)

SNV30071.jpg

SNV30072.jpg

SNV30073.jpg

are we looking at the kitchen or the tank there?lol both are great.
my fish tanks are in my room, i have a very big bedroom that also has a few other pets (hamster cages,hutches,etc)
other fish tanks are in main living room and one in the hallway, mainy to show off to visiters, the biggest one in the living room,a huge tetra community. looks lovely, shame i have no camera that works.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=138615&hl=

It's since been redone, updated, & upgraded. I'm due for some new pics, and some new batteries for the camera.

yeh but its just of yours not of everyones!! :p :p lool v nice tho ;)

are we looking at the kitchen or the tank there?lol both are great.
my fish tanks are in my room, i have a very big bedroom that also has a few other pets (hamster cages,hutches,etc)
other fish tanks are in main living room and one in the hallway, mainy to show off to visiters, the biggest one in the living room,a huge tetra community. looks lovely, shame i have no camera that works.

well when i take pics i get carried away lool! just wanted to how the whole room! post some pics of your room please :)

I have two tanks atm, 1 of which is located in my living room and the other is located in my main hallway :p

The tank is gr8. Its multi color. Very nice tank and the kitchen to.

This is 4 of my tanks in my living room

S5000541.jpg

I don't have pics of my other tanks at the moment

All my pics are a bit grainy as I had to use my phone, digital needs charging.

Here's my living room which has my goldfish tank & my 4ft tank;

gold.jpg

4ft.jpg

This is my bedroom which has my betta tank;

betta.jpg

This is the kitchen housing the corys;

cory.jpg

Just need to find more space to squeeze another tank in, desperate to get a 5 / 6ft tank, not sure I can wait till we move LOL!

Most reactions

Back