Pictures Of My Tank

scottca

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi All,

As im now a proud owner of baby BN's I thought I would take an opertunity to take some pics, unfortunatly.. I could only get a pic of mum and dad and wasnt able to get any of the babies (im working on it). Im normally hopeless at taking pics but these were not too bad so thought I would share them with you guys and gals

I also took a pic of my tank in general and would love any comments or suggestions (no matter what they are lol)

Cheers,

Craig

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

Alot going on, Looks really nice. I love planted tanks. I just got some BN Babies myself, looking forward to pictures

:good:

I cant find those BN babies anywhere, hopefully for the next batch ill have a seperate tank setup for them - I keep seeing the odd one or two but they are so damn quick!

Thanks for your comments, is alot going on a good thing? :)

Im getting my standard "i want to rescape" hat on :blink:

Thanks for your comments everyone :)

Like the setup. How old is your male BN? His bristles are brilliant :hyper:

I got the BN about 9 - 10 months ago, I think he was probably a year old or so then, so he is coming up to 2 I think.

Although that could be completely wrong! - his bristles are very long, the picture doesnt actually show it off too much, ill try and grab another one but photography isnt my strong point, took my ages to just get the ones above!

Craig

Managed to get a couple of my male BN so thought I would post them up too! Sorry no pics of the babies yet, I dont think many may have survived my community tank :(

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

Most reactions

Back