Pictures Of My Cory Cats

Barracuda518

Fish Herder
Reaction score
These pictures are not very good quality, but its the only camera I have to use for now.

Here is a picture of my 55 US Gallon that I have most of my Cories in:

55Gallon.jpg

Albino C. Aeneus:

AlbinoC.jpg

Brochis Splendons and some others:

Brochissplendens.jpg

Corydoras melanistius and others:

C.jpg

Various Cories Feeding, You see one of the Bronze C. Aeneus Fry in that picture:

Feeding.jpg

Skunk Cory:

SkunkCory.jpg

Melini Cories:

CoryMelini1.jpg

CoryMelini2.jpg

Corydoras trilineatus:

CoryTrilineatustwo.jpg

And heres one of my Porthole Catfish:

PortholeCatfish.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

They are really lovely fish. It's nice to see them all together like that and you have some unusual varieties. I especially like the porthole catfish.

Awwww.... they are so so cute, I love cories too :wub: I didn't even know about them before I started fishkeeping, but on my travels whilst cycling the tank, they were what I fell in love with and now they are my favourites :D

Hi Barracuda518 :)

Your tanks are set up beautifully! :thumbs: I'll bet your corys are very happy in them. :D

Thanks for all the good compliements. Its good to see a lot of other people like cories too. I think they are great and full of personality, especially the C. Aeneus B)

just started keeping tropical fish was given an albino cory cat and fell in love.he made me laugh so much had to get more .now have 2 albinos snd 2 green corys , will be looking for more this weekend .ta for piccies

Most reactions

Back