Pictures of my bettas.

Want to see the babies?? LOL A lots!!! :lol:
 

Attachments

  • babies1.webp
    babies1.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 79
Top view. :)
OK. all this pictures just taken in the afternoon. :)
 

Attachments

  • toplooking.webp
    toplooking.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 91
Thanks Sorrell. Now he can't win the bubble contest since he ruin it. LOL :lol: It is his fault! hahaha :D
 
Updating my babies. :) Here is the second batch of babies red halfmoons. They looks pretty even size and nice. I just transform from 5 gallon to 10 gallon now. I think it is better a small like 5 gallon while feeding them. A lot of water changing this time and they all looks good sizes. More even than before I breed. Experience I guess. LOL :P
Here are the second batch babies red. :D
 

Attachments

  • redmoon1.webp
    redmoon1.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 66
Apple snails are my big helper too. They are my maid. :lol: More close up picture.
 

Attachments

  • redmoon2.webp
    redmoon2.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 50
This time I didn't put heater in the tank and the water temperature is around 78 degree. As usual, my house set at 80 degree F. Wou,, tropical in here for sure. LOL
 

Attachments

  • redmoon3.webp
    redmoon3.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 72
Here is my first batch of red babies! They growth!!! They are in bigger tank. They already started to form red colors and I can see some with good finnage. Still small to jar them up. :D
 

Attachments

  • redmoon1a.webp
    redmoon1a.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 95
Pictures. :) They all eating golden pearls, and BS for right now. :P
 

Attachments

  • redmoon2a.webp
    redmoon2a.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 61
and the baby red bettas will soon be taking over topeka!!!!! :rofl:

no kidding, you must have a million babies frank!!!

keep post the pics as they grow, and let me know when they are ready for new homes! :P
 
MILLION?? Are you kidding me? LOL This is not a breeding farm yet like petmart, petco or walmart! hahaha And also all the halfmoon breeders going to kill me because I am poluting the halfmoon populations in the future. hahahaha Selling cheap like $2 to $3 bucks each in a small container like walmart!! hahahaha
As for Topeka, Kansas, oh yeah. Nobody knows what is a halfmoon yet when I asked people about it. LOL When i told them, they said wou!!!! LOL :lol:

Golden pearls are simulated BS. They are small, round capsulated minerals, high protein food for babies and you can get it from aquabid. It is a substitute food from bs and it is a very good healthy food for the babies. They come with different sizes like BS size to double the size. They do flooding like BS and keep moving when there is water flowing. They don't swim like BS because they just food. :)
 
yeeviabetta said:
And also all the halfmoon breeders going to kill me because I am poluting the halfmoon populations in the future.
hey why would they kill you...just because your babies are more beautiful? how are you polluting the halfmoon population? (seems like you're just growng it exponentially!!!)

edit )typos(
 
Enjoyed looking through this thread, congrats on the fry, well done to the betta male.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top