Pictures Of Chase!

ChaseTheBetta

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my betta, Chase, in his tank.
animal0028.gif
It's all clean and algae-free now! Some of the pics are blurry, he was swimming around a lot last night, so it was hard to get decent pics. But I was able to get a good video! :good:

102_0587.jpg

102_0589.jpg

102_0591.jpg

102_0594.jpg

102_0595.jpg

102_0597.jpg

102_0599.jpg

The clean tank! :good:
102_0600.jpg

And here's the video!

Thanks Arkacy and lilfishie! He loves his tank, he was so happy to get back in it! I've had him almost a year! :good: I got him July 5th, 2006.

have his fins always been like that? at first i thought he was new and had a bad time at the LFS

I think they've always been like that. They don't look any different than they were when I got him. Do you see anything wrong with them?

i just thought they would of grown back by now, he seems very healthy so i wouldn't worry to much about it :good:

OK! :good: He seems healthy to me, too. He's always swimming around and seems to enjoy his tank. A few months ago, he seemed sick, he wasn't swimming much and didn't eat much, but he seems to have gotten over it. He eats well now!

What do you mean by the fins growing back? Is he missing some fins?

He looks great!
Although I can also see a big chunk missing from his tail... some melafix/bettafix should help clear that up :good:

his fins look a bit tatty thats all and his tail looks like it has a massive chunk missing but if it has been like that since you had him i would of thought it would of repaired itself, add some melafix/bettafix see if that helps as mommy said :good:

Petsmart doesn't have Bettafix, they only have melafix. Since my tank is only 2 gallons, I don't think I should go with melafix. Petco has Bettafix, but I don't have a petco near me, and the stuff is only $2, but the shipping is $8! :blink:

So, I'll have to go to the pet store I got Chase from to see if they have any Bettafix, but it's kind of far away, so I might not get there for another week, maybe more. Since Chase seems healthy, it should be okay to wait that long, right?

I have used salt to help heal tattered tails.

Like Waffle. This what he looked like when I got him:
Waffle9.jpg

then this is him after a month or two of JUST adding aquarium salt to his water. No meds or anything else.
DSC01443.jpg

You have to keep up on water changes as well.

Thanks Cracker! :good:

I'll look for Bettafix, and if I can't find it, I'll get Melafix and use less.

Most reactions

Back