pics of my two tanks

technium

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Heres a Pic of my 6 x 2 x 2 tank, sorry about the mess but decorating, anyway the fluval is only running to start off some media for my 8 x 2 x 2 tank which is cycling.

Attachments

• 6foot.jpg
    6foot.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
heres pic 1 of my 8 x 2 x 2 tank, just being filled with water, doing it over few days to let tank settle, still need to put doors on tank so work in progress.

Attachments

• 8foot1.jpg
    8foot1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 33
wicked tanks man, how thick is the glass on the 8 footer? also, wouldnt it be good do like a wetdry filter in the 8 foot? with like a tank under neath for filtration, or maybe its not nessesary :/

god I would love to hve that 8x2x2. I would throw 2 eheim proII 2128 and metal halides on there and plant that sucker in a heart beat. who made the 8x2x2 and how much did it set you back?

littorina saxitilis said:
great tanks very envious :D
I was going to say I have "AQUARIUM ENVY"

Nice tanks technium :nod: :cool:

Thanks everyone :D

fufanu360 - The 8 footer will have a 40g tank underneath the stairs with a 2 foot high by 9" deep by 12" wide sump tower.

Here is a pic of the sump, not yet running because just getting things setup.

Attachments

• sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 19
woe thats a big tank, how much did it cost for the tank and cabinet ifyou dont mind me asking

thanks again everyone.

The tank itself cost £550 and is made from 12mm glass. The stand never cost anything well apart from a tin of sweets as my dad was able to get it all from work as damaged pieces so we were able to cut the good bits out for what we needed.

The tank is alot higher than normal stands because this is in the living room and I wanted it to be seen properly even when the sofa etc is in front of it.

Tonight I will be adding the sand and then testing the overflow pipes to the sump :/

Thanks

Colin

Most reactions

Back