DSCN0027.jpg

I dont no what to say from this one apart from stunning
DSCN0063.jpg

heheheehehehhe
DSCN0042.jpg

Looking over Spain
DSCN0014.jpg

Hope you like more to come soon

Sorry looks like my photo bucket is playing up ill try to sort out the pics soon :D

Great pics Bob
looks like you had a good time.
how were those spanish mamacitas? :hey:

just so you know those are Barbary Macaques Macaca sylvanus, which are a tail-less monkeys and not an ape :p

that takes me back, i went there a few years ago. did you do the walk through the old fort built into the rock? they have wax models of the soldiers etc.. gives you a good idea what it was like in the seige. not a nice place to be in those days - quite stunning now though.

thanks for sharing.

Great pics Bob
looks like you had a good time.
how were those spanish mamacitas? :hey:

just so you know those are Barbary Macaques Macaca sylvanus, which are a tail-less monkeys and not an ape :p

wolf they are apes as in the sign post in Gibraltar say apes and so do the posters and postcards :p i win

and Spainish girl :eek: :D lol where i was it was full of loaded old men with 20 year old wifes lol and there was more English people then Spainish lol

Uh, i've always wateed to go there. wHEN I get rch and have a yacht, I'll be sure to stop and stay there for a while..

Pretty cool, Ill be going to Spain and some other European countries in a couple months, the little english colony looks nice.

Most reactions

Back