PICKLE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

Awww how can I miss this thread? They are lovely!!!

I love the one with Pickle and Yoshi in it!! :wub: Why Pickle won't fly away when out of the cage? And erm ......... can birds be toilet trained? :sick: :look: :alien:

Edit: oops forgot the nomination! Would love to nominate the one with Pickle on Yoshi's back!! Any chance you could get a clearer picture of them together?

i'll try to get a clearer picture of them together :D
the reason he won't fly away is i am trusted by him
i have handled him since he left his breeding box and had his first couple of feathers :wub:
i am his security
he does fly around the room but he ALWAYS comes back because he thinks i am "mommy" :lol:

some birds (mostly larger birds) can be toilet trained but most smaller birds cannot
but budgies are very small so they poop small and in a few seconds it hardens so is easy to clean
you can always wrap an old shawl or towel over your shoulders if you are wearing something nice that you want to protect -_-

;)

those are soooo cool and whoever sais that u have a rat problem doesent deserve to cool pets liek that

Feline said:
... Would love to nominate the one with Pickle on Yoshi's back!! Any chance you could get a clearer picture of them together?
I'll second that! :wub:

Most reactions

Back